Friday, February 22, 2008

Contempletive Friday

This contempletive photo is from Kaua'i. This is the Hanapepe River taken from the middle of the suspension bridge.
Instead of painting this morning, I took the time to do some reflection and writing about my artistic vision and purpose. This was prompted by many things, but the time presented itself to me because I left my easel at home. One of the things I realized is that there are so many things I want to do and learn. Oh, for more time!
I have discovered a great blog, Virtual Voyage. Give yourself a visual treat and have a good read.

2 comments:

Middle Ditch said...

Hi, I saw you on Julie's blog and yes I agree, it is a great blog and so is yours. I love that name 'Hanapepe River'

virtual nexus said...

Miki, thankyou - your blog has been a rich source of inspiration for me.

I could sit and drink in this photo for a long time. Every best wish as you think through your focus in art. I feel with me it is like a voyage - sailing a boat in interesting and creative crosswinds!