Sunday, November 11, 2007

Business Cards

Almost Heaven
24 x 30 soft pastels on Art Spectrum Colourfix
Miki Willa
As Tom and I were out doing errands this morning, I thought about making myself some business cards. I don't know why I hadn't thought about it before. Perhaps it is because I just recently started selling my paintings. I am also just beginning to wear the title of artist more comfortably. The upshot is that now I have a set of business cards. What fun!
Almost Heaven was done a couple of years ago from a photo my sister-in-law took from the Kalalau Overlook on the island of Kauai. It is such a beautiful place. There is a very steep trail that winds down to the beach. Another access is by boat around the Na Pali coast. I believe it can also be reached by a trail that starts at the end of the road on the North Shore. It is interesting to see how much my style has changed since I painted this one.

No comments: